Modern technology has made the impossible possible; we are in a place technologically where our house can work for us. All it takes is a smart home system, high-tech security cameras, and internet access. We can install products to make our lives easier, but we can also work on making our in-home entertainment experience sleek, with TV wall mounts. The world is truly our oyster!
If you have been on the fence about whether or not you want to modernize your house, let us help you with that decision. We will take you through the benefits of a smart home, a high-tech security system, and TV wall mounts, as well as discuss the process to make each a reality.
A Smart Home is a Smart Choice
The term “smart home” can mean many different things, but in general, a smart home uses technology and automation to make your life easier in some way. You can have an oven that allows you to preheat it on your way home or a fridge that tracks ingredients you have on hand. The capabilities that are no-brainers today once seemed like a futuristic dream. Home entertainment has become increasingly important over the years, and we have all your needs covered.
We offer consulting services to help you build out plans for your dream smart home. No matter what you want, it’s probably possible. Work with us to figure out the right path for your needs as well as a basic understanding of the process ahead. Once you know what you want, we can help make it happen.
Better Safe Than Sorry: All You Need to Know About Home Security System Installations
Ensuring the safety of your home and family is the number one priority when it comes to home security systems. No matter what price tag is put on the project, having peace of mind regarding your most precious belongings, your loved ones, is priceless. Home security systems can be as basic or complex as you’d like. You can do anything from put sensors on windows to motion sensors in your yard, or even a doorbell camera so you always know who is at your house. Even better, all of this can be controlled from a smart device, like your phone. Even if you’re far away, you can monitor what’s happening at home.
Benefits of a Home Security System
- Receive real-time security notifications: With a smart home security system, you can connect a plethora of different alarms and systems to your phone and control them from anywhere. If you get a notification that a lock or sensor has been breached, you can then choose to deploy law enforcement or other protective measures with the click of a button.
- Deter break-ins: Something as basic as a sign in your front yard showing that you have a security system will deter those who may be thinking about breaking in. Logically, if someone is going to rob a house, they’re more likely to choose one they don’t think has a security system in place.
- Have a say in the situation: many security devices have an audio component, so you can speak through things like your doorbell camera. If you see someone at the door you aren’t expecting or get a notification that a sensor has been breached, you can speak over the intercom in those devices and deter anything bad from happening.
- Keep your kids safe while you’re away: it’s not uncommon for the most precious people in your life, your kids, to be home while you’re away. With cameras throughout your property, you can keep an eye on their safety and guarantee that you come home to happy, healthy children.
How the Installation Process Works
Our job is to make it easy for you to feel protected and have peace of mind. Our professional team members can do an over-the-phone or in-person consultation with you to understand your wants, needs, and make sure you’re aware of all your options. We may offer a new service or device that you haven’t ever even heard about, so consulting with our team is highly recommended.
After a consultation, we will cater the installation to your needs. One of our highly-trained installation technicians will come out, install all the necessary monitors, systems, and alarms, then show you how to operate everything. The key to success with home security systems is to have a professional set up your system and demonstrate to you and your family how it operates. Today, there are some do-it-yourself (DIY) security products on the market, but those can be difficult to set up and not work properly. The safety of your family isn’t something to cut corners on; give us a call today to get started!
Home Entertainment: Audio Installation and TV Mounting
With more and more time spent at home, families are investing in home entertainment systems to enjoy. Building out your home entertainment system is something your family will love, but it also makes it that much more seamless when you have visitors over. Up-level your movie nights and big game watch parties by taking charge of your system with audio installation and TV mounting. There’s so much you can do to customize your home entertainment systems, but these are two foundational moves we recommend making if you want to get to that movie theater level.
Benefits of Audio Installation
- Movie nights become epic: With our smart home audio systems, you will feel like you’re in the movie theater every time you watch a movie. We offer surround sound systems that make your viewing experience top-notch.
- Jam-out in any room: Our sound systems can go through your entire house and operate cohesively, so if you’re cleaning the house and don’t want to interrupt your music as you move from room to room, play it over all the speakers to keep the flow. However, we know that it’s rare for families to agree on music, so you can also play different music in each room to keep the kids and parents happy!
- No need to move speakers around: we know speakers can be clunky and it’s frustrating to have to transfer audio equipment from one room to the next. With our systems, you can leave all the fuss behind and simply enjoy the sound.
How Audio Installation Works
Similar to our overall smart home services, we have highly trained teams who specialize in customizing your in-home sound experience. If you’re unsure about what you need, give us a call to speak with someone first and we can help you map out the best setup for your house.
Once we have an idea of what you’re looking for, we can get a technician out to install your system soon after that. Not only will the technician install your audio system with professional quality, but they’ll also stick around to show you how it operates so you don’t have to think about a thing! The demo is a great time to ask questions and clear up any confusion you may have about your new sound system.
Benefits of TV Mounting
- Save space with a wall mount: over the years, TVs have gotten larger and larger and they have begun to take up more space. Instead of using precious furniture space, mount your TV on your wall.
- Wall mounts are safer for your family: if you have small children or pets, we highly recommend getting your TV professionally mounted. Large TVs on furniture are much more prone to tipping over and if a TV lands on a small animal or small child, the effects can be devastating. As toddlers and young kids grow up in a more digital world, they are used to being able to touch screens and interact with them, and they may think the TV is the same. The last thing you want happening is your little one reaching up to touch the screen and knocking your TV off your entertainment center. A TV wall mount avoids all these possibilities and is an extremely safe option.
- Optimize your viewing angles
If your TV is stationary on a surface, it can be difficult to see from one area of the living room, or the afternoon glare can make watching TV nearly impossible. With wall mounts that move, you can get the perfect angle all the time.
- Hide ugly wires
As part of our services, we offer wire hiding to get rid of the distracting and ugly wire mess that often comes with TVs and other entertainment equipment. This is an add-on to our installation packages, but it comes highly recommended by customers. Keep your space looking sleek and organized with our wire-concealing service.
How TV Mounting Installation Works
Once you decide that you’re ready to mount your TV on your wall, our team can assist you with pricing and package options. Depending on the size and weight of your TV, installation costs will vary. We can review those in-depth with you, or you can check out our website for some helpful guidelines. Communicating with our team will also allow us to highlight special offers or packages that may be suitable for you.
We do have TV mounts that you can buy and install yourself, but without our professional installation technician doing the work, we cannot guarantee the quality or safety of your wall mount.
When Something Goes Wrong
Technology is fantastic…until it’s not. We know what a headache it can be when you’re trying to troubleshoot what went wrong and how to fix it. Our highly-trained teams can take the stress away from you; we are always there to help you figure out what went wrong and the best path forward. This is another major benefit of working with professionals to up-level your home. If you do it all yourself, you will have no one to turn to when something goes wrong. Let us be your partner in these adventures. You shouldn’t have to go it alone.
We have a whole team dedicated to troubleshooting your systems and mapping out a solution. Some problems we can diagnose remotely, but others we may need to send a technician out to take a look at. No matter which route ends up being taken, one thing we know for sure is that you shouldn’t be left high and dry to figure it out on your own. We aren’t the company that will just install your products and leave; we will be close by for the lifetime of your systems to make sure they continue to benefit you and your family.
Do We Offer Other Services
Our list of offerings is long, and the ones in this article are just a few of them. We can also help with internet setup and more! Having good internet is imperative for many of these smart home benefits, so let us help you make sure everything will work properly when you need it.
We don’t stop there; you’ll find more information about smoke and carbon dioxide alarm installation, smart home setup, voice assistant setup, and even smart lighting setup. With a smart lighting system installed, you will save money on your electricity bill because your system can turn off lights that have been left on and will monitor other savings opportunities.
The Industry Continues to Grow
One major benefit to jumping on the smart home automation bandwagon is that the services offered and the devices available will continue to get better and more efficient. By starting out now, you can get access to even more benefits in the future. We are at an exciting frontier with how we can make our homes work for us, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to do so.
Keeping your family safe and your home entertainment amazing has never been easier, and we’re here for all of it! Take this journey with us; you won’t regret it. Call today to schedule a consultation or find out more! We service metro Atlanta.